At Eastern Ray, we have a solid track record in providing shisha wedding hire packages in London and across the UK. Having provided shisha wedding hire packages at over 50 weddings, we are placed in an optimal position to understand the unique requirements of your wedding as well as how to integrate our wedding shisha hire package into the bigger picture of your event. Our team will liaise with you from the first time you contact us all the way up to your event to ensure that your shisha wedding hire package is one-of-a-kind and will leave an impression on your guests.
What You Will Receive with your Shisha Wedding Hire Package
- Authentic and top-of-the-range shisha pipes;
- Premium flavoured tobacco mixes;
- Experienced and Professional Shisha Assistance;
- Shisha Pipe Delivery and Collection to and from your venue;
- Outstanding and supportive client support;
- Luxurious shisha menu;
- Natural coconut and lemon tree coals;
- Hygienic mouth tips for your guests.
Choose from our Luxurious Shisha Wedding Hire Menu
At Eastern Ray, we have one of the most innovative and luxurious shisha wedding hire menus in the country. All of our shisha pipes are skilfully handcrafted in the Middle East by skilled artisan shisha manufacturers. We only use fresh flavoured shisha tobacco from the leading shisha tobacco brands in the industry such as Starbuzz, Al Fakher, Argelini and our own label tobacco. Every wedding shisha hire package comes with natural coconut coals for a clean and flavourful shisha experience. Below is a summary of the different types of shisha pipes that we provide for wedding hire.
Traditional Shisha Pipes: you simply cannot go wrong with these. Our traditional shisha pipes are very popular at almost all types of events. We would advise you to go for traditional shisha pipes if you are looking to add an authentic Middle Eastern theme to your event.
Fruit Shisha Pipes: are perfect if you are looking to add an exotic and fruity theme to your wedding. Instead of using a traditional clay bowl, our shisha assistants will carve a bowl out of real fruit such as a melon, grapefruit or a pineapple and then pack it with custom blended, premium tobacco mixes. Not only is fruit shisha a real head turner but from a more practical point of view, it creates juicier and more prominent flavours. This is because the natural fruit juices inside the fruit bowl marinate the shisha tobacco and help to unlock the flavour.
Champagne Shisha Pipes: are a perfect match if you are looking to add an element of luxury to your wedding. Our champagne wedding shisha hire packages are extremely popular at weddings throughout the country. The champagne in the vase helps to add a fizzy and champagne flavoured aftertaste, which results in a more indulgent and sophisticated shisha experience. If you are looking to leave a long-lasting impression on your guests, our champagne shisha is for you. To complement the fizzy champagne base, our shisha assistants will mix some incredible flavoured tobacco combinations to ensure that you get to experience shisha at its finest.
Cocktail Shisha Pipes: are very similar to champagne shisha pipes but instead of using champagne we use alcoholic cocktails. Here is a chance to enjoy your favourite cocktail inside a shisha!
Electronic Shisha Pipes: are ideal for weddings in enclosed premises. If you find that it is going to rain on your wedding, you do not need to forego shisha. Instead, you can consume our electronic shisha pipes in enclosed premises. Unlike other types of shisha, electronic shisha does not use coals or tobacco, which makes it a relatively safer option. Electronic shisha works using an integrated e-shisha bowl that heats up flavoured e-liquid and produces thick plumes of flavoured vapour. Electronic shisha pipe is a great option for a wedding because it is truly innovative and many guests find it fascinating. According to an official study by Public Health England, electronic shisha or vaping is 95% less harmful than tobacco. We use premium e-liquid flavours for our electronic shisha pipes both from the USA and UK.
4 Easy Steps to Booking your Shisha Wedding Hire Package
Step 1: Browse our shisha menu to decide on the type of shisha that you would like to have at your event;
Step 2: Use our online booking system to play around with shisha quantities and duration of shisha assistance to find a wedding shisha hire package that meets your budget and requirements. If you would like to mix and match your shisha pipes, please get in touch and we will put together a custom wedding shisha hire quote;
Step 3: Wait for our confirmation. We endeavour to respond to all clients within 24 hours;
Step 4: Your wedding shisha hire package is booked.
Reasons why Clients Choose our Shisha Wedding Hire Service
- Excellent Client Support- we understand that you may be new to shisha pipes and as such, we will work with you to explain the shisha hire process and make helpful recommendations on suitable packages for your wedding on the basis of our previous experience;
- Luxurious Shisha Menu- we have an incredible variety of different shisha pipes for you to choose from. Our shisha assistants will prepare custom tobacco mixes for your wedding to ensure that it is truly unique and enjoyable!
- Punctual and Reliable- there is nothing worse than hiring shisha with an unreliable company that will not turn up to your event. The moment we confirm your shisha hire package, we will deliver on the agreed date and time. Our shisha assistants are extremely punctual and will arrive to your event ahead of the start time to set up;
- Highly Experienced- we have been in the event shisha hire industry for over 4 years now and served shisha pipes at over 250 high-end events for celebrities, Middle Eastern and UK Royal Family, high-net-worth individuals, FTSE 100 corporations and more! Our experience allows us to understand the intricacies of your event and put together shisha hire packages that we know your guests will enjoy. Our shisha assistants are versed with all nuances surrounding shisha pipes and as such, they work around the clock to pre-empt any potential problems and deliver and outstanding client service.